Rockford Family Law Lawyer & Property Division Attorney
We know what is at stake! Get the help you need today.
At the outset of a divorce or other family law matters, most individuals have many questions regarding the process. As a Rockford family law lawyer, I can guide you through the critical matters applicable to your case, including:
- Explaining the divorce process and your rights under Illinois law;
- Creating a strategy for contested issues;
- Helping you understand how divorce courts typically define separate and marital property;
- Negotiating custody and visitation;
- Handling paternity matters;
- Handling all legal filings;
- Negotiating spousal maintenance;
- Negotiating child support;
- Zealously advocating to protect your interests;
- Detailing the economic questions, you should be asking; and
- Assisting in creating an accounting of your support and living expenses.